Bradshaw & Sons Wax is a unique blend of premium waxes and essential oils aimed at protecting and increasing the life, while enhancing the look of your leather goods. It also works brilliantly on wooden furniture.
Quality leather products should last you a lifetime but this is only possible with regular care. By regularly applying Bradshaw & Sons Wax to leather you restore water-resistance, provide deep nourishment and prevent it drying out. Our wax is made from natural ingredients and is formulated to allow leather to breath and behave naturally.
The Power of Tea Tree & Coal Tar
Our wax is the only one on the market to benefit from the combined antiseptic power of tea tree and coal tar. It also acts as an effective antimicrobial treatment to combat microorganisms
and insect attack.
No artificial dyes are added to this product making it safe to use on all leather types* and colours. However, like all wax products do not use it on suede, nubuck or chamois type materials.
Directions for use:
- Ensure your leather item is clean before applying Bradshaw & Sons Wax. Depending on the level of soiling you might want to use a soft foot-brush or apply saddle soap. However, a brief wipe with a damp cloth will do on most occasions.
- Ensure the leather is dry. Never put leather items on a radiator or dry with a hair dryer, allow them to dry naturally.
- Apply a small amount of Bradshaw & Sons Wax to a lint-free cloth and rub evenly over leather in a circular motion. The wax will leave a slightly oily film on leather, which is important for repelling water and dirt, and as such should be applied sparingly.
- Allow to dry and repeat application if required.
- Optional: To get a premium shine leave the leather for 30 minutes and then buff with a fresh cloth.